Thursday, July 29, 2010

Missing you.

Oh How I Miss You,

How I miss you 
My love so true
Oh, How I miss you
This much is true.

When I am apart
from you,
My Heart flutters.
When I am away
from you,
My heart falls.

You lift me,
when I fall,
You make me better,
when I am down.

When I am alone,
I think of you,
When I am away from you
I think of you.

There is no other,
Place I'd rather be,
Than to have you,
here with me.

When you are down,
I lift you up.
When you are sad,
I cheer you up.

Together we can do it,
Together we will pursue,
All our lives' dreams
and callings, forever
thru our eyes.

Two are better than one,
When one falters, the
other can pick up.
Balance they may bring,
one to another, to 
even out the disposition
of the other.

It's what we are,
two human beings,
innately in need
of complementary security.
We forge and we work,
Sharpening one to the other.
Creating ourselves new,
thru the perceptions of
the other.

Oh, how I miss you,
My love is so true,
Oh I miss you,
Thru and thru.

When you return,
enlightened times we'll
share, for when you return,
we'll have new stories
to bare.

That's how we grow, one to
another, that's how we improve,
ourselves over single simpler 
behaviour. 

We will grow stonger as
two strands binding when
wet,
Two whole individuals
we truly are.

Stronger indeed, when
our strengths are combined.
Better than rope, a link,
or a chain, when we are together, our weaknesses
go away. Our strengths are 
enhanced, made better and 
better, like iron forging iron,
we will always be stronger.

I look forward to the day,
when we are long together,
when no longer need to say
we miss each other.

:-*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to post your random relevant recurring thoughts.